Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My friend Kath posted this blog, and I liked the idea. So I decided to blog it for myself, using my answers. :) Here are my Top and Bottom 10 things about 2008.
Worst of 2008

1. Losing my grandma, not even a year after losing my grandpa.
2. Losing Dan's grandma.
3. My mom moving to SC.
4. The loss of friendships over a misunderstanding.
5. Hurting my arm.
6. Losing my job., due to hurting my arm.
7. Health issues.
8. Family drama.
9. School disappointments.
10. Dan's dad's failing health.

And the Best of 2008

1. My nephew being born.
2. Finding good friends where you least expect it.
3. My first plane ride!
4. Getting over my fear of flying.
5. My trip to TN to see Tina.
6. My trip to SC to surprise my mom for her b-day.
7. A second chance with my health.
8. Finally figuring out what I want to be.
9. Losing my job. Yes, I consider it a good thing too. I hated that job.
10. Getting accepted and starting a new school. Even though it didn't work out, it was a great thing for me.

I'm sure I could think of more than 10 good things, but this is good enough. :) Thanks for letting me use it, Kath. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome chick, and here's to 2009 being chock full of fabbo moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting accepted at MCC. I am thinking that it is MCC! I am glad that my friend could help you out.

    I am EVEN happier that you actually take the good advice that I am given and pass on to you! That totally rocks that I am NOT talking to a brick wall.

    It also totally rocks that you accepted my friend as a mentor. So that is even better we all need someone that is helping us out in our business lives.

    ReplyDelete