Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 10?

So by not blogging the past couple days, I have lost track of my days. lol. I'm pretty sure this is day 10 of my training. I am still sticking with it. I met a good friend of mine yesterday for coffee, and told her all about my training. We then went and walked the mall for 30 minutes, my training for the day! :) I am so thankful for how supportive all my friends are with this training. I don't think I could keep it up without all the support I'm getting.

I have not done today's training yet, but I will as soon as I finish blogging. It's another day of walking 30 minutes. I'm taking it slow with stepping up to the running stage. I will get there, but I'm not going to push it just yet. I think I need to get used the the daily physical workouts before I jump to that point.

Well, off to train! Thanks to everyone for all their support!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nope, it is day 11!!!!! I just went back and counted!! :)

    ReplyDelete