Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was just given this blog award from my wonderful friend Kath!


Thanks Kath! You're too sweet. :)






Here are the rules to follow through when you receive the award:

1. Post a copy on your blog.

2. Mention who gave you the award.

3. Pass the award onto 6 others.

4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know the award has been bestowed upon them.

So I'm going to nominate the following people for this award:

My Journey in 2009 - My wonderful friend Tera, who definitely deserves the award. :)

Random Thoughts and Rambles
- The wonderful Julie. Yes I know Kath already gave her an award, but I'm giving her one too. :)

Over The Boards - My good friend Jamie. :)

I'm aware that it's only 3 nominees and not 6, but I don't follow many blogs. :) So that's all you're getting!

1 comment:

  1. *BIG HUGS* Thanks Girl! How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete