Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 4

I started out early this morning, but I was sure to get my walk in. I walked inside my house again, shortly after breakfast, then I got ready and went on my way.

It was a pretty busy day for me today. I drove to my doctor's office to pick up some samples, then went to my sister's house to spend some time with her and my nephew. :) After that I had an appointment with an admissions advisor from Baker College. It went SO well! I'm really excited about their program, and I really think this school is the right one for me.

The advisor was wonderful. She was so kind, and so helpful. She was more than willing to work with my on everything, from getting my old transcripts, to working on financial aid things. :) She even said that with my low income, I will more than likely be able to go to school for free! I should qualify for a lot of grants, and possibly not even need to use student loans! This opportunity is just too good to pass up!

I talked it over with my hubby tonight, and I really think this might be the place for me. All I need to do is fill out the application, and I'm in! :) It's really exciting! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work and keep me updated on everything!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete