Thursday, January 8, 2009

7 Random Things About Me! (MEME)

    My friend Jamie tagged me in her blog, so it's my turn...

    7 Random Things About Me! (MEME)


    1. I am totally addicted to purses. Seriously. I have several bags full of purses in my basement. I have some that I've never used, and the others I've only used once. I rarely use a purse more than once. Plus I never use them for longer than a couple months. I get bored with them too easily.


    2. I can spend hours in my local library. I always feel like they must think I'm loitering, because I just keep walking around, making sure I didn't miss anything. :) I always come home with a ton of books, and I'll have to renew several of them because I don't have enough time to read them all before they are due. I don't read as much as I'd like to, but I'm working on it. It's one of my resolutions, or goals. :)


    3. I absolutely hate the smell and taste of black licorice. I love the red stuff, but can't stand the black. My mom would eat it all the time when I was a kid. I can't even stand the smell of it. Even thinking about the smell makes my stomach turn. Ugh.


    4. I love the color pink, and anything Hello Kitty. :) Right now, I have a Hello Kitty purse, and my sister gave me a matching change purse for Christmas. :) I even have a pink Hello Kitty flannel sheet set in our spare bedroom. I don't know what I like so much about it, but I just do! :)


    5. I'm a huge animal lover. So much so that my pets are basically my children. Some people think that's crazy, but I really don't care. I love them like they were my child. They are my babies. I could spend all day around animals. Even when I go to someone's home, I always go right to their pets. They make me happy, and I just love them. :)


    6. Sometimes I feel like I'm old for my age. I say that because of some of the things I like to do. For instance, I love knitting and gardening. I also love having houseplants. Not many, just a few. I don't think there's anything wrong with any of those, but it's like I'm not old enough to like that stuff. I want to learn to crochet too, but that is more for personal reasons. Maybe I am old for my age, but I can't help what I like. :)


    7. I am a very emotional person. Seriously, I can cry at anything. Any kind of show of emotion, whether good or bad, can make me cry. Like on TV, any kind of emotion, like something sad or even something happy can get me crying. Not full on bawling, but I definitely shed a few tears. I don't think it's a bad thing. I just think it's part of who I am. I think it has to do with my caring about things or people. I can't help the emotions, they're just there.

    7 people that have been tagged for the MEME

    1. Kath
    2. Tina
    3. Julie
    4. Mandie
    5. Tera
    6. Heidi
    7. Rachel

    * Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
    * Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
    * Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
    * Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. You know there is actually no licorice in the red stuff, so technically it's not licorice. And in America you can't get real licorice anyway!

    Right, off to have my go... though I'm running out of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just awarded you on my blog. Will be up for you to see any minute now.

    ReplyDelete